HOW TO APPLY
Companies wishing to rent and set up business in our Free Zone must have the necessary Operating Certificate issued by the Turkish Ministry of Economy Free Zone International Investment and Services Directorate (Ekonomi Bakanlığı, Serbest Bölgeler, Yurtdışı Yatırım ve Hizmetler Müdürlüğü'nden Faaliyet Ruhsatı)
Operating Certificates can be obtained for the following areas. Each area of operation requires a separate certificate:
Production: In addition to production, this certification includes buying and selling the necessary raw materials, storage, branding, packaging, labeling, displaying and maintaining goods
Buying & Selling: This commercial certification includes buying and selling , storage, packaging, labeling, and displaying the product
Assembly & Disassembly: Application Form XII-E allows the assembly and disassembly of the specified goods
Maintenance & Repair: Application Form XII-F permits the maintenance and repair of the specified goods
Other: Those areas not covered in any of the above
Steps to Follow for procuring an Operating Certificate
1. Obtain and complete the Operating Certificate Application Form available from TAYSEB.
2. Deposit the necessary fee ($5,000) to the Turkish Republic Central Bank account for the Ministry of Economy's Free Zone International Investment and Services Directorate (IBAN TR74 0000 1001 0000 0951 1013 01)
3. Apply to the Ministry of Economy's Free Zone International Investment and Services Directorate with the following documents:
1. Information about your company and its operations
2. Signature specimens and authorizations
3. Official notice of establishment of the company and official publication of its financial structure in the trade registry gazette
4. The company's registration with the Chamber of Commerce
5. Financial records showing profits/losses for the past three years
6. The original copy of the bank receipt showing payment of the application fee to the central Bank and records of any foreign exchange brought into Turkey for the past three years, if applicable
7. the Operating Certificate Application Form
4. The application is considered by the Directorate.
5. If the application is rejected, the $5,000 deposit is returned.
6. If the application is approved, proceed to apply for the rental agreement with TAYSEB.
7. Apply to the Directorate with the rental agreement and the Certificate from the Ceyhan Chamber of Commerce. The application is approved and the Operating Certificate is issued.
Duration of the Certificate
As per Memorandum number 2009/3 issued by the Ministry of Economy's Free Zone International Investment and Services Directorate, the length of certification is as follows:
✔ Renters/operators of a pre-existing operation: 15 years
✔ Renters, operators and manufacturers at an established operation: 20 years
✔ investors and users who construct their own workplace: 30 years
✔ investors, manufacturers and users who construct their own workplace: 45 years
Investors are granted certificates specific to their area of operation.